Raspberry Pi Script
The following guide is a relatively easy way to install FusionPBX and FreeSWITCH with the ubuntu/debian script.
- Download 'Raspian' image.
- Write the image to an 2gb+ higher SD card. The following tool is a simple windows application that can write the image to an SD card.
- Start it up the Raspberry Pi by pluggin in the USB power with HDMI plugged into a monitor or tv.
Login with: username: pi password raspberry
- The first time you load the operating system it comes up with a menu.
This menu has an option to enlarge the image to fit the SD card. Run that or you won't have enough space to add FreeSWITCH.
cd /usr/src wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-scripts/master/install/debian/install_fusionpbx.sh
chmod 755 install_fusionpbx.sh ./install_fusionpbx.sh
- Take a look at the options available to the script. you could install freeswitch first, and then install fusionpbx or you can install both.
install_fusionpbx.sh install-both auto
- 4gb or larger SD card.
- SQLite is ideal for the Raspberry Pi for the database. Alternatively Postgres also work rather well.
- Web server nginx. (saves RAM)